TOMS Majolica Blue Recycled Canvas Shoe
Regular price $33.79 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Known for its comfort, iconic for its style, and now, lighter on the planet. This new era of Alpargata shoes brings fresh updates to classic TOMS features, like blue Heritage Canvas uppers and newly designed custom insoles made with 50% Eco content. The result? The ultimate women’s slip-on that doubles down on style and comfort.
- Heritage Canvas upper made primarily with jute—a preferred eco-fiber that requires less water and fewer chemicals
- Recycled cotton lining and sock-liner, made with 50% recycled cotton which helps keep textile waste out of landfills and requires less water and energy than conventional cotton
- Durable, flexible outsole bound directly to the upper via Direct Injected TPR construction for a seamless fit
- Custom TOMS comfort insole with 50% Eco content (25% recycled PU foam, 15% recycled rubber, 10% bio oil), which means it has less of an impact on the environment
- Elastic gore for easy on and off
- Part of the earthwise™ collection, products designed with the planet in mind.
- Toms commits 1/3 of thier profits to support people working to build equity at the grassroots level.
TOMS run true to size and are available in medium width only. We recommend ordering the size you normally wear. If you are typically in between sizes, we recommend going with the smaller one since TOMS will stretch slightly as you break them in.